Intro To Crypto Trading Program
Welcome, I’m Jayson Casper and I’ll be your guide on this crypto trading adventure.
I am confident that you will be able to fully grasp and understand how to become a profitable trader after this course is over!
Learning to trade is the easy part! You can do it as long as you put in the time and the work!
What separates a winning trader from a losing trader?
Their psychological mindset. This will make or break you!
- Can take and are comfortable taking risks.
- Can adjust to a changing market
- Are disciplined in their trading style and can view the market objectively with no bias.
- They don’t get over-excited about winning or despairing about losing They understand the strict money rules and risk management involved in trading.
Before You Start Trading:
You DO need to decide what type of trader you want to be? This will depend heavily on your lifestyle and responsibilities. The material we are going to cover in this course will apply to ALL of these trading styles. Let me quickly go over them:
Scalping is all about making very quick trades. The goal is to make constant profits on the lower timeframes.
It is like scalping, but instead of making trades over the course of minutes, you typically make them over the course of the day.
This is day trading, but a style of day trading that allows for holding positions over more than one day to hit your desired targets.
Swing trading is all about finding support and trading to the next resistance level, or more generally picking an entry and a target and holding the position until your target is hit or other exit conditions are met.
Position trading is like a zoomed-out version of swing trading or like the trading version of investing. Here you’ll try to build/take a long position low or short position high and then stick with that position for weeks, months, or even years.
Let’s Talk Expectations
Trading is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme!
If you try to get rich quick, you will go broke quickly! Even if you start out winning, it’s only a matter of time until you lose everything. The markets will humble you. Take your time, study hard and practice good risk management!
This will take hard work and dedication!
If you have a small account, it will take you some time before you are able to trade full-time! Focus on honing your skills and gaining experience. Remember, the preservation of capital should be your #1 priority. The gains will come naturally if you focus on the preservation of capital!
You Must Create a Strategy!
You will learn how to do that in our other course. Once you create your strategy, you must stick to it, and not only stick to it but execute without any emotion. You need to be a robot. Emotions will only get in the way of your success.
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction & Basic Information
- Time Frames Support & Resistance
- Marking Important Levels
- Getting Accurate Daily & weekly Levels
- Volume Part 1 VPVR to Mark S/R Levels
- Volume Part 2 | Fixed Range
- Volume Part 3 | Session Volume Naked POCs
- Moving Averages & Confluence
- Fibonacci Part 1
- Fibonacci Part 2
- Fibonacci Part 3 | Pullin' the fib from everywhere - LIVE
- How I do Top Down Analysis & Plan my Trades
- Deciding What Levels to Keep On Your Chart
- How to Trade Patterns
- Using the Indicators & Powerful Strategies
- Market Cipher 101
- Market Cipher 102
- Market Cipher 103 Part 1
- Market Cipher 103 Part 2
- Market Cipher 103 Part 3
- Market Cipher DBSI
- My Favorite Market Cipher Trading Strategy
- Market Cipher Trading Strategies
- *Bonus* MORE Powerful Trading Strategies
- Chickens Drinking Water (Swing Failure Pattern)
- Learn how to trade a failed swing pattern!
- Market Pivot Trading Strategy
- CVD Absorption & Coinalyze
- How to Plan and Enter Trades
- Tying it All Together | Let's Start Trading!
- Using An Exchange
- Risk Management to Become Profitable (Very Important)
- Leverage and Position Size
- Complete Scalping / Day Trading Tutorial
- Complete Swing Trading Tutorial
- Trading Psychology
Introduction & Basic Information01:30:20
Time Frames, Support & Resistance & Top Down Analysis
Time Frames Support & Resistance41:41
Marking Important Levels08:11
Getting Accurate Daily & weekly Levels10:37
Volume Part 1 VPVR to Mark S/R Levels17:52
Volume Part 2 | Fixed Range22:17
Volume Part 3 | Session Volume Naked POCs11:31
Moving Averages & Confluence01:28:02
Fibonacci Part 101:05:31
Fibonacci Part 243:21
Fibonacci Part 3 | Pullin’ the fib from everywhere – LIVE00:00
How I do Top Down Analysis & Plan my Trades00:00
Deciding What Levels to Keep On Your Chart00:00
How to Trade Patterns00:00
Using the Indicators & Powerful Strategies
Market Cipher 10101:11:35
Market Cipher 10201:41:12
Market Cipher 103 Part 134:44
Market Cipher 103 Part 243:57
Market Cipher 103 Part 322:34
Market Cipher DBSI21:09
My Favorite Market Cipher Trading Strategy00:00
Market Cipher Trading Strategies12:15
*Bonus* MORE Powerful Trading Strategies00:00
Chickens Drinking Water (Swing Failure Pattern)50:02
Market Pivot Trading Strategy43:65
CVD Absorption & Coinalyze43:50
How to Plan and Enter Trades31:20
Tying it All Together | Let’s Start Trading!
Using An Exchange37:35
Risk Management to Become Profitable (Very Important)46:39
Leverage and Position Size27:45
Complete Scalping / Day Trading Tutorial01:14:27
Complete Swing Trading Tutorial51:32